we are very pleased to finally be able to play for you again. We have used the interim period well to implement all necessary safety precautions so that you can again experience enjoyable, moving and inspiring hours in our house without any concerns or fears. Because your health and that of our employees have absolute priority!
Therefore, we have developed an officially coordinated hygiene concept in close cooperation with experts and the health department, which enables the safest possible evening with us. For this reason, we have closed the (too small) studio and play exclusively in the large hall, which is mechanically ventilated and also allows optimal ventilation through the high side hinged doors. Currently, theaters with machine ventilation can sell additional seats without the previously required spacing. This is the case at the Neukölln Opera, accordingly you will find the regular row seating at our theater. From November 15, 2021, the 2G rule will also apply to us in accordance with the current Infection Protection Measures Ordinance.
Accordingly, the presentation of a negative antigen test as a prerequisite for visiting our house is no longer required. You can only gain access by presenting digital proof (QR code) of a complete corona vaccination or proof of recovery. Exceptions to this are people who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons and present proof of this, as well as children and adolescents between the ages of 6-18 (upon presentation of their student ID).
These groups may continue to visit our facility with a daily negative test result from an official testing center.
With all due care, we rely on your cooperation and mindfulness, and ask that you observe and implement the following safety precautions:
- Tickets: Please buy your tickets online.
- Contact data: We are obliged to keep a named guest list with your contact details and therefore require your name, address and telephone number from you when you purchase tickets. If you purchase tickets for additional people, we will also need their full details. The contact data will be kept for one month starting from the date of your visit and will be destroyed afterwards in compliance with the DSGVO. The data will not be used for other purposes.
- 2G rule: Prerequisite for visiting our performances is (in addition to a valid ticket) the presentation of a digital (in the form of a QR code)
a) proof of a complete corona vaccination at least 14 days ago
b) proof of recovery
Excluded from this regulation are:
– People who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons. These must provide proof of this as well as a daily negative test result from an official testing center – Children and adolescents between 6-18 years of age. The school ID card serves as proof for the negative test result.
- Mask obligation: In the entire house, without exception, the obligation to wear a FFP2 or medical mask applies. Please also wear this mask during the performance. Please note: The exemption from the mask obligation by medical certificate is unfortunately not possible in our house.
- Keep your distance: As soon as you leave your seat, please ensure that you keep a safe distance of 1.5 m from other guests.
- Hygiene: Use our hand disinfection!
(updated on 11 November 2021)