we are very pleased to finally be able to play for you again. We have used the interim period well to implement all necessary safety precautions so that you can again experience enjoyable, moving and inspiring hours in our house without any concerns or fears. Because your health and that of our employees have absolute priority!
Therefore, we have developed an officially coordinated hygiene concept in close cooperation with experts and the health department, which enables the safest possible evening with us. For this reason, we have closed the (too small) studio and play exclusively in the large hall, which is mechanically ventilated and additionally allows optimal ventilation through the high side hinged doors. Due to the Third SARS-CoV-2-Infection Protection Ordinance of the State of Berlin, theaters with machine ventilation can sell additional seats without the previously required spacing. This is the case at the Neuköllner Oper, which means we are returning from the previously practiced checkerboard seating arrangement to regular row seating. Until the end of 2021, we also have the 3G rule.
- Tickets: Please buy your tickets online.
- Contact data: We are obliged to keep a named guest list with your contact details and therefore require your name, address and telephone number from you when you purchase tickets. If you purchase tickets for additional people, we will also need their full details. The contact data will be kept for one month starting from the date of your visit and will be destroyed afterwards in compliance with the DSGVO. The data will not be used for other purposes.
- 3G-Rule: Prerequisite for visiting our performances is (in addition to a valid ticket) the presentation of
a) proof of a complete corona vaccination at least 14 days ago
b) a proof of recovery
c) a certificate of a recent negative corona test (maximum 24 hours old) from an official test center.
Visitors who have had contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 within the last 14 days or who suffer from an upper respiratory tract infection themselves must unfortunately be excluded from the event.
- Mask obligation: The obligation to wear a FFP2 or medical mask applies in the entire house. Please also wear these during the performance.
- Keep your distance: As soon as you leave your seat, please ensure that you keep a safe distance of 1.5 m from other guests.
- Hygiene: Use our hand disinfection!
(updated on 1 Oktober 2021)