we are very happy to finally play for you again. We have made good use of the interim period to implement all the necessary safety precautions so that you can once again experience enjoyable, moving and inspiring hours in our house without any worries or fears. Because your health and that of our employees has absolute priority!
Therefore, we have developed an officially coordinated hygiene concept in close cooperation with experts and the public health department to ensure that your evening with us is as safe as possible. For this reason, we have closed the (too small) studio and play exclusively in the hall, which provides a good volume of space for about 70 visitors and optimal ventilation through the high wing doors at the sides. And none of our performances will last longer than the recommended 90 minutes.
With all due care and attention, we are dependent on your cooperation and attentiveness and would like to ask you to do the following:
When purchasing tickets
- Buy the tickets online if possible.
- We are obliged to keep a list of guests by name with your contact details and therefore require your name, address and telephone number when you buy tickets. If you buy tickets for other people, we also need their complete data. The contact data will be kept for one month starting from the date of your visit and destroyed afterwards in compliance with the DSGVO. The data will not be used for other purposes.
Visitors* who have had contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 within the last 14 days or who themselves suffer from an upper respiratory tract infection must unfortunately be excluded from the event!
When visiting our house
- The condition for visiting the performance is:
– a certificate from an official test center about a recent negative corona test (maximum 24 hrs old)
– or a proof of a complete corona vaccination at least 14 days ago
– or a proof of recovery
- FFP2 masks are mandatory throughout the house
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres to other guests
- Use our hand disinfection!
- We guarantee regular ventilation and careful cleaning of the publicly accessible rooms.
- Visitors who have had contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 within the last 14 days or who themselves suffer from an upper respiratory tract infection must unfortunately be excluded from the event!
, once you’re seated you can take off your mask
(Updated: 21 March 2021)